My Cat pees with her butt sticking OUT of the Robot!

Share what you know (or what you'd like to know) about the Litter-Robot

My Cat pees with her butt sticking OUT of the Robot!

Postby cathouse4519 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Help! My 6 yr old cat finally got used to the robot, tho she was very VERY tentative for weeks, but anyways, instead of going inside, turning around w/ her head facing outside the open robot port, she goes strait in, with her head looking out the back clear plastic covered port, squats, then does her "biz" w/ her butt sticking out of the opening! Obviously sometimes making a mess on the lip opening or even outside!!!
HOW CAN I GET HER TO GO IN, TURN AROUND SO HER HEAD STICKS OUT THE OPENING, AND HER BUTT STAYS INSIDE OF THE GLOBE??!!
Any body had this problem? Solutions? Suggestions?
Thanks!!
(btw, we LOVE our "Robot", 3 months now, our 2 kittens are perfect w/ it, just the big one is a wierdo about it!)
cathouse4519
New User

Re: My Cat pees with her butt sticking OUT of the Robot!

Postby spaceshare » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:18 am

There's quite a bit of information on this forum about this issue so check out the forum. Also the creators of the Litter Robot developed an extended lip and a fence that encourage the cat to climb further into the LR and often turning around. Check under the link titled "accessories" on the LR website.
Kitties: Zen & Ariel. Litter Box: Litter Robot. Remembering Nuba, Ceba, and Yang Su Ling.
spaceshare
Benefactor
Benefactor

Return to Litter-Robot