Catgenie Mat

The CatGenie is the only self-cleaning box on the market. An evolution of the LitterFree design, it connects to your household plumbing.

Catgenie Mat

Postby luvmymainecoon » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:27 pm

Has anyone seen the new catgenie mat? They are available by phone order from Catgenie, but are not on the website as yet. I ordered already but was just wondering what it looks like, what shape it is, etc...... I guess I'll know soon enough!
luvmymainecoon
New User

Re: Catgenie Mat

Postby xyxoxy » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:10 pm

Oddly enough someone just told me they saw the mat(s) in a Skymall catalog on an airplane.
I just checked their site and here they are :
http://www.skymall.com/shopping/detail.htm?pid=102525402&c=
- Mickey and Wrecks!
xyxoxy
Valued Contributor

Postby luvmymainecoon » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:07 am

Wow, thanks so much for the link. Glad I ordered the 3-pak
luvmymainecoon
New User

Postby Victoria » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:54 pm

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the mats? I need to make sure I have enough space in front of the CG for them to fit.

Thanks!
Victoria
Valued Contributor

Postby Mad, Ol' Cat Lady » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:53 pm

No one has commented on how the new mats are working for them and how they are cutting down (or not) on their tracking problems. I can only fit one shaped like it is on my one unit and don't think I can even use one on my other unit unless I cut the base straight so it will lay flush against the base of the cupboard the machine is in. I would be willing to do this, but only if the mat makes a big difference in tracking. I have one cat who pretty much takes anything on the floor as an invitation to pee on it. Doormats, towels, shoes, it doesn't matter... and she has peed on almost every cat tracking mat out there to date :(

Dawn :)
Mad, Ol' Cat Lady
Benefactor
Benefactor

Return to CatGenie