Mimi crystals"?

Sand, Clay, Corn, Wheat, Silica Crystals, Newspaper, Pine ... Ask questions or tell us what you think!

Mimi crystals"?

Postby JENN » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:02 am

Do we have a consensus here on those new Mimi crystals that I notice now being sold at Walmart?
JENN
Litterbox Guru

Re: Mimi crystals"?

Postby mskitty666 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:13 am

Just what the heck are mimi crystals?
Cats are people too!
mskitty666
Valued Contributor

Postby katwalker » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:40 am

I don't know. Only thing I've heard on the board is that someone has used them and that they are just the right size for the auto litterbox, though I can't remember which one - LR, maybe?
Cheesecake: 4 year-old long-haired white cat
katwalker
Litterbox Guru

Postby JENN » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:52 am

It works great for the scoopfree and at a very good price! I like how it comes in a bag too, takes up less room in my garbage can. My Walmart does not carry Fresh Step so my only other alternative is the Tidy Cat in a jug (I have a Forever tray so do not buy the cartridges...love that tray!).. I so far like the mimi crystals but find the bluer TC "prettier" to use, The mimi turns yellow faster since it is a lighter color to start with. I read it doesn't absorb the urine as well as the more expensive kind does (its more like a sand then crystals..my cat actually prefers the texture of it), but at the extremely low price of a 4 lb bag I can just change it more often. So depending on what is on the shelf when I go to the store here, I can buy either one of those now. I average maybe $8/mo on litter for my one cat.
JENN
Litterbox Guru

Return to Litter